August 31, 2010

Wooly Wugs

I've long been a fan of KidStyleFile' - it's a fantastic way to keep on top of what is cool & available in Australia, and a great source to find out where you can find something if you're looking for something in particular. Oh and not to mention they often provide advice on awesome discounts and competions!
Speaking of competitions... If you're a facebook fan of both KidStyleFile and Wooly Wugs you could win one of Wooly Wugs very very beautiful rugs for your little muchkin.  They come in two beautiful designs, and are made from "super soft 100% Australian merino wool blanketing and backed with pure cotton". 

I think I'm in love... wish me luck in winning the competition! Oh, and you should enter too!

I was inspired to write a post on this competition because I received a highly personal thank you for my entry from one of Wooly Wugs' owners - Kate.  It's not often you get such a personalised response so I wanted to share with you this beautiful product, amazing competition and a fantastic Australian company.  Imagine, if you get a thanks for your competition entry what a breeze a purchase would be...

Good luck!

xo S
PS. Images from www.kidstylefile.com.au and www.woolywugs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment