May 1, 2010

Sites Stuff and Finds


Here's another Embassy posting...

For grownups...
It's mothers day next Sunday!!We're probably out of time to buy and send something from here in the US to send home to Australia, but here are some suggestions... 

My number one suggestion is Roses Onlyfor anyone who has ever been lucky enough to receive a package from Roses Only you'll understand why. Packaged to perfection and delivered when they're meant to be. What else can you ask for? Oh, yes the most beautiful flowers ever.

You can still create your own personalised mothers day card at Hallmark.com.au (yes they now have personalised cards for the Australian audience - hooray). But I recommend hurrying that order through to make sure it gets there in time!

There's Tesora for all kinds of gifts.  Adrenalin.com.au have 'experience gifts' from flowers to massage, ballooning, or High tea... Magazine subscriptions at isubscribe.com.au or Magshop. Always one of my favourites Top 3 by Design

For more ideas click on the "Australian online stores" label at the bottom of the blog for older posts with Aussie sites.
That ought to do it I think! Good luck, hurry and happy Mothers Day if it applies to you! 


For the Kids
Belive it or not I'm a bit short on kiddy ideas this week. I've been so busy with my studies and helping a friend to move that the internet is really a distant memory. 

That said apparently I have a thing for sandwich cutters, luckily I'm not the only one. Mamista posted these crafty cute ones this morning available from Fawn and Forest.

And a rainy day activity for the kids from my favourite blog - Made by Joel - he posted a free cut of of a cowboy to print and colour in... Cute. He's also been busy making woven card/paper baskets, pillow dolls, and walnut boats. Check out the blog for some ideas. 

Happy crafting! 

Sam
images from: 
rosesonly.com.au, mamista.com and made by joel.

No comments:

Post a Comment