April 14, 2010

Too excited for words!

I am just to excited for words so I'm just going to post this from Babyology.com.au:


"British Designer Cath Kidston comes to Australia

One of the things I miss about living in the UK is the weather! Just joking, it’s actually the opportunity to easily get my hands on these beautiful retro homeware products.Well no longer, because the wonderful people at Lark in Daylesford are the first in Australia to stock a wide assortment of Cath Kidston’s coveted creations.

The Cath Kidston story started with the designer opening a small shop in London in 1993 selling vintage inspired fabrics and wallpapers. Now her name is an international, iconic, lifestyle brand..." (You can read the rest on the babyology blog)

Ever since I found the beautiful catalog in a friends house in London, I've been in love. And now, when I'm almost ready to go home, Cath will be there. Almost. I'll still have to order things online, but I wont have to pay the £30 international delivery fee from the UK.

I followed the links in the Bablology blog to the Lark store and blog. I love it so much I'm considering a little holiday to Dalesford, Victoria when we get home! Seriously though - the store and the blog are awesome, check it out!

xo Sam
(Picture from Babyology.com.au)

No comments:

Post a Comment