January 19, 2010

A day for online sales and indoor crafts.

Apparently all I am finding lately is sales for kids things.  Here is a great one, and a new website I plan to watch!  This came via KidStyleFile, if you haven't checked out their newsletter, Facebook page and you have children, or are expecting a child then you absolutely should. In their words its "daily bargains, news and inspiration"... so today the announcement was the introduction of Trunk Show Kids samples, seconds and end of season sales. I'm in love.  If only I needed the Elizabeth Storksak bag, it's half price and surprisingly it is actually cheaper in Australia than it is in America.

It's raining in DC again so as a mini project today Olive and I will be making some play doh to play with. I'm not sure if she is too little but I figure it can't hurt right?

Here is a recipe I found on an Australian Website called Best Recipes which I think I may spend some time looking at a little later on. The recipe keeps in the fridge for months, has tons of reviews and almost all rated 4 or 5 out of 5 stars. Oh and even for me all the things I need are in the cupboard.

Failing that I have some soy crayons and tons of paper for her to draw with!  The soy crayons are something I've written about before here - Clementine Art Products. They have all natural soy crayons, and soy crayon rocks for little hands as well as modeling dough, paint, glue and markers.

We'll see how I go I guess!

xo S

No comments:

Post a Comment