January 19, 2010

Ding Dong!

Toysmith Keep Out Pirate Kids Doorbell

Part of our Christmas break involved having two teenagers share our home for 3 weeks. Yep, a toddler, 2 teens and four adults in a two bedroom apartment and then in a minivan. So I guess finding this doorbell on the Droolicious Blog is quite timely!

I think I'll buy two and send them back to Australia... Think my sisters would love their own door bell. I don't know how Dad will feel about it though!

I think I'd have loved having a doorbell as a teenager... I guess I am way past that now! 

There are Princess, Butterfly and Crazy Monkey buzzer doorbells too, so it seems there's a doorbell for every taste.

Available at Peanut Gallery for $13.99 or even cheaper on Amazon.

Happy Shopping!

xo S

via Droolicious

No comments:

Post a Comment