January 12, 2010

Happy New Year! And Happy Sale Shopping to you!


Hi there,

So I am a little delayed with the new year wishes but I have an excuse. I promise.

I had a milestone birthday. Oh, and yes we traveled by minibus to Savannah and Charleston.
We hired a mini bus and piled the visiting family into a minibus and drove all day to Savannah stayed a few lovely (yet unseasonably cold) days there before piling back into the minivan and heading to Charleston.


So there are some great sales online both in Australia and in the US... here are some I've had a little look-see at.

In Australia:
First up - SHOPHOUSE, which has become a bit of a favourite for me. We bought Olive's birthday outfit from there - Oobi Baby and Baby Bloch oh-so-cute. They sent an alert for a sale for items which I think I must buy for Olive for Summer. Oooh so cute.
Or I could buy it from Little Styles...

Where did you get that? are having a sale too.
Babies Galore in Sydney are having a Massive Million Dollar Clearance (online and in store).
And I read an article on KidStyleFile with some recommended reading and I must agree, so read about it here and follow the link to Fishpond.com.au to buy your discounted copies of the famed series of books by Czech author and illustrator Miroslav Sasek - This is Australia/Paris/New York and others!

In America:
There's The Pajama Squid very cute and interesting toys, clothes and shoes. Online and in store, the store is located in Takoma Park near DC.
Nordstrom, Cusp, Victoria's Secret and Ralph Lauren have all sent emails this week advising of their sales... Hooray for sales!

(The image of Sydney ringing in the New Year is from the Sydney Morning Herald).

No comments:

Post a Comment