October 4, 2010

Bubble machine for Olive's Party...

I've been planning Olive's birthday party for a little while now - it's a luau - and I wanted to share with you where we found some of the cute things to theme the house a little!

Firstly, and possibly not at all related to the luau theme is the bubble machine.

I have been looking at, raving about and generally coveting almost anything that the Early Learning Centre sell, so it's no surprise that that's the machine we went with.

The best bit though is that Diapers.com (et al) sell the machine for $29.99... Amazon currently have the bubble machine for $20.78. And with my Amazon Prime membership - which I get free as an Amazon Mom - it ships for free in 2 days.

It's battery operated so I'll still be able to use it when I return home to Australia. Oh, that reminds me. If you're an Aussie looking for the machine easy - It's available in pink and blue from the Early Learning Centre for $37.50 and you currently get a free 2L Colossal Bubble Mix with purchase. Cool.

Stay tuned for what else we found!

xo Happy Shopping!

PS. I plan to post more of the goodies I've found fter the party, because I know some readers will be coming!

Images from: Hawaiianfoodonline.com, amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment