September 30, 2010

Homemade Halloween Costumes

I'm not much of a sewer and we don't really get into Halloween, but here are some ideas (via Parenting.com's weekly newsletter).

Thought I'd do a quick search to find some more costumes.
I was hoping for a little inspiration, however, the search "Homemade Halloween Costumes" yields a really high proportion of rubbish websites, rubbish ideas and rubbish costume efforts.

Here's the "best" of what I found... before I lost hope!

This website boasts "over 118" costume ideas... 1Halloween.net

ehow.com have a huge list of ideas and instructions. The only drawback is you'll have to use your imagination because there are no pictures on the site.

The Disney Family Fun website has some cute ideas. Including the witty Black Eyed Peas costume (right). That's a seriously last minute, Mummy only has some eyeliner in her handbag for a prop kind of last minute. I should stop mocking and remember this idea as it may well come in handy!


And if you're really creative and just looking for ideas, why not search Flickr (the online photo sharing site) for inspiration?

Good Luck!

xo S

No comments:

Post a Comment