March 16, 2010

Stroller Traffic - Best of the Web for newish and expeciting Moms (or Aussie Mums in the USA!)

Stroller Traffic have released their best of the web list and it's great!

I love, Project Nursery, Planet Awesome Kid and Oompa for a great range of toys, gear and furniture.

You can (and should) read the full article here...

Yesterday Cool Mom Picks released the ultimate baby shower gift guide and it too is worth a look!   My favourite of all the products is the "words to remember" journal for your child's amusing sayings $15.95 at pink olive.

Little O isn't quite talking but I'm sure once those words start to come out in English she will have a lot of memoriable things to say!

LMNOP had a great competition to win a children's music CD by Renee and Jeremy - and if you head over to the Renee and Jeremy website you can download two of their tracks for free! http://reneeandjeremy.com/ 

And for me today I think I like the Cool Mom Picks pick of the day - the reversible short sleeve open sweater from Smitten. Oh, yes would go nicely with a pair of Louboutin's if I can get my hands on a pair!?

Babyccino Kids email today is just fantastic - free down loadable colouring in pages from a blog I'm going to add to the ever growing list I follow. Made by Joel is one of the coolest blogs I've come across!  Go to http://madebyjoel.blogspot.com/2010/03/art-show.html to download... while you're there check out some of the cool things he's made!

xo Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment