March 12, 2010

Very cool...

So I might have a reputation for liking to shop, perpetuated by my husband whom I am pretty sure tells people that so that he has something to talk about. I must say it's partially true, only I rarely ever actually buy something. I might talk about it, want it and desire it but in the end I'll probably forget. But the things I do not forget are those I really, really, really want.

Today in my inbox (via SheFinds) I now know about how "How To Win Louboutins For $5 At OohILove In 5 Steps" and I couldn't be happier.

I covet a pair of those decadent, red soled beauties more that you can possibly imagine. Though, I must admit if they're black to hide any vegmite or other food stains and flat so I can chase Olive then they'd be perfect for my current lifestyle. 

But we'll see, if I can get a pair for $5 i can't go wrong right?

The same SheFinds email had the new collection of shoes by Christian Siriano (of Project Runway fame) for Payless... so $75 for a runway style shoe. Not quite what I need in a shoe right now, but cute. Though I must admit the "Walk It Out Laceless Zip Oxford" is right up my alley! It's on sale for $19.95 and Payless have $5.95 shipping. According to the Anthropologie email, Oxfords are the spring trend to follow.

Of course it's almost St Patrick's Day so the fun-stuff-for-kids activities are filling the inbox - you can find some ideas at Parenting.com. The hand print shamrock looks like fun (right) - it's from No Time for Flash Cards. No time for flash cards have a fantastic list of toddler and preschooler crafts.

I think the website might be a new favourite for me when looking for something to quell the boredom of the little miss.

Crayola have a long list of free activities on their website including colouring pages, craft ideas and games if you get stuck!

I also got the Real Simple 6 time-savers email and I think this one is perfect for a rainy day like today - BookSeer.com it is a really simple site, just enter the name of a book you last read (or enjoyed) and it will give you a list of what you should read next.  It pulls the recommendations from Amazon and LibraryThing.

Well, that's it for me today (and this week!)

xo S

No comments:

Post a Comment