September 3, 2010

Rail Sets...

I was looking around for a gift for my three year old nephew and came across these Brio train sets.  This one is the Brio my first railway -
 Amazon sells it for $59.99

And... It's fully compatible with other neat Brio bits...  Like the Classic Engine ($5.95), Red Engine ($6.99), BRIO Mighty Red Locomotive ($36.99) Car transporter ($17.99), Zebra Wagon ($15.99)... the list goes on!  Check out Amazon.com for more

Too cool - I wonder if Little O will get into trains?


Some stockists for the Aussies -
Yogee Toys, Toot Toot Toys, Always on sale (currently has one set), Toy Barn, Entropy I'm sure there are some others - Let me know in the comments field if you've found some others...


Happy Shopping
xo S

PS. All images from Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment